Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We Will Miss You Rocky


We had to put Rocky down last Friday, and I have to say that doing that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, I cried for days. In fact, besides me,B, and the boys my mom and dad had a really hard time too because they were also so attached to him. He got really sick about a month ago and just kept getting worse, so Brandon and I took him to the vet and they told us he needed to be put down. We raised him from a puppy and had him for nine years, he was such a good dog for me and my boys, we all loved him a lot and will miss him.

3 comments:

momanddadwalker said...

hi son, i made a blog www.paandmakettle.blogspot.com

T.K. said...

I am soooo glad Kayson didn't tell me about Rocky til a week ago or so, I would have been a mess when it happened too. Love ya sis

Unknown said...

sorry about rocky
love,chyann