Friday, January 23, 2009

Our New Addition "Sprocket"


Ok, so I have to say I really didn't want another puppy (let alone a pitbull) but because everyone misses Rocky so much Brandon and Craighton thought we HAD to have one. (Not like Drake our wiener dog isn't enough of a pain in the butt!) But, they are both so cute and everyone is having a lot of fun with the two of them. Drake is a little jealous and so I tried explaining to him that Sprocket will grow up, and when he does he won't be laying on Brandon's chest and he can have his spot back.

4 comments:

Doug said...

Sorry about Rocky. We have a boxer called Rory. He's ten and a half, had a stroke and is abit unsteady on his feet but is hanging in there!

Jessie said...

So cute!!! I love puppies. This is Jessie Walker, by the way. I am Trent's wife. Trent is Brandon's step brother. Dave and Donna sent us your blog address. Hope that was alright.

Walker paradise said...

hey bro it's tyson and jolene thought you were moving here? i need someone to join this enduro club with me so i know somebody i also need to take my wife and come to vegas and see you guys along the way

Unknown said...

hey this is the cutest dog!!!
love, chyann