Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


I can't believe it has been two years today since B and I were married. I just want to say that I am still the luckiest girl in the world, and I am very proud to be Brandon's wife. Although we sometimes drive each other crazy and have our little disagreements we always work through it and want each other to be happy. I want to tell Brandon thanks for always loving me and taking care of me and our boys. You are a great man and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love you, and Happy Anniversary My B!!!! (I thought I would put a picture of us at the lake just a couple of weeks ago cuz that is one of our favorite places to be together, obviously B can't wait for summer to be here!)

3 comments:

Walker paradise said...

Happy anniversary! ours was yesterday, I forgot that ours were that close, but then I remember this is why we didn't go to your wedding we were on a trip for our anniversary that year! anyhow hope it's good....oh and in december we are going on a cruise with some co-workers maybe tys and i could talk them all into stopping in st george and having a meal and we could see you, although the kids won't be with us

Walker paradise said...

we are driving to LA for the cruise that's why we'll be headed your way

momanddadwalker said...

ha son and my wonderful daughter-in-law happy anniverary , brandon keep it strong and never go to bed without saying i love because you never know ,be true to your heart i love all so much miss being there with you ....love a mom walker